Updated May 30, 2018
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), users are informed that this domain is owned by:
- Company name: BIMEO SOLUTIONS SL
- Address: C. de Josep Argemí, 59, 08950 Esplugues de Llobregat (Barcelona)
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 93 118 58 31
- VAT NO: B-67485318
The processing of personal data, as well as any other information requested by the user or for the management and processing of online queries or purchases through the Online Store, within the Website, will be carried out subject to the provisions of current legislation at all times on Data Protection (currently EU Regulation 2016/679 on data protection, and LO 3/2018 on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights) and implementing regulations, as well as Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce.
In accordance with current legislation on the Protection of Personal Data, personal data is understood to be "any information concerning identified or identifiable natural persons".
BIMEO SOLUTIONS SL with registered office at C. Onze de Setembre, 16A, Pol. Ind. Plans de la Sala, 08650 Sallent (Barcelona) (hereinafter, BIMEO) complies with the requirements established in the current legislation on Personal Data Protection and development regulations.
INFORMATION AND PURPOSE
- The only personal data to which BIMEO will have access will be those provided voluntarily by the User.
- In this regard, the User must be aware that, in order to access some services offered through the Website and social networks, they will be asked for personal data and to fill in forms whose fields are compulsory, so that the omission of any of them may make it impossible for us to deal with their request or prevent them from accessing or using the aforementioned services and content, unless the form itself contains data that must be filled in voluntarily.
- To provide you with the requested services and information,
- To be able to carry out surveys and process claims and complaints in accordance with existing quality standards.
- To inform you about the company, the news of the sector and communicate any information that may be of interest to you regarding products and prices through any technical means available (internet, telephone, fax, social networks, email, mobile, Whatsapp... and any others).
- To control and monitor the products and services contracted.
- Carry out the personnel selection process if a CV has been sent.
- Establish own communications within social media applications.
- The data will be processed in accordance with contractual requirements and in compliance with the resulting legal and contractual obligations, as well as for the efficient management of commercial relations. The data is processed in written form and/or on magnetic, electronic or telematic media.
- Likewise, in compliance with the provisions of data protection legislation and Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE), we inform you that your data may be used for the purpose of sending you commercial and courtesy communications related to our company by telephone, ordinary post, fax, e-mail, or equivalent electronic means of communication, provided that you have accepted this.
- Likewise, we inform you that your data will be transferred in all those cases in which it is necessary for the development, fulfilment and control of the existing relationship with you regarding the management of the purchase and delivery of the product contracted with BIMEO, such as with transport or courier suppliers, as well as to the wholesaler, in order to have sufficient stock of goods at all times, to attend and serve the goods purchased by the registered user within the electronic ordering platform and in all those cases in which it is authorized by a regulation with the status of law and, in particular, when one of the following cases occurs: a) The purpose of the processing or transfer is to satisfy a legitimate interest of the controller or of the transferee covered by such regulation; b) The processing or transfer of the data is necessary for the controller to comply with a duty imposed on it by such regulation.
- Likewise, when the User provides his/her personal data using the contact e-mail address that may appear on the Website, he/she is expressly authorizing BIMEO to process his/her Personal Data in order to attend to his/her requests for services.
1. Connecting through social networks
Some of our services may include social media features, such as the Facebook "Like" button and some plug-ins, "Share" buttons. In addition, you may choose to use your own social media login, such as Facebook, to log in to some of our services. If you choose to log in through a social network or similar service, we may receive and store authentication information from that service to enable you to log in, as well as any other information you choose to share when you connect to these services. These services may collect information such as the web pages you visited and IP address and may set cookies to enable the features to function properly. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of information collected by these third parties. It is your duty to review the privacy statements or policies relevant to the third-party services you use or access or connect to. If you do not want your personal information shared with your social media account provider or other users of the social media service, do not connect your social media account with your account for the Services and do not participate in the social interaction feature of the Services.
Likewise, by confirming the sending of personal data through the form provided on the Website and accepting the corresponding boxes for this purpose, the user gives express consent to the processing of his or her personal data for the following purposes:
- The processing and management of products purchased through the electronic ordering platform, invoiced by the Website manager, in accordance with the data collection form provided for in this domain.
3. Data Quality
The Web User and the recipient of the services provided shall be solely responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the data provided, BIMEO acting in good faith as a mere service provider.
Therefore, it is important that the data provided are true, truthful and lawful, and BIMEO reserves the right to exclude from the services those users who have provided false data, without prejudice to any legal action that may be taken, and you undertake to inform BIMEO of any changes that your personal data may undergo, so that BIMEO can keep them up to date at all times.
4. Data retention
BIMEO will keep the personal data provided for as long as necessary for the duration of the business relationship or the service provided and for commercial purposes as long as you do not show your opposition, deletion or limitation, as the case may be.
In all cases, we consider local laws, contractual obligations and the expectations and requirements of our customers when determining data retention periods. If you exercise your right of deletion, objection, restriction or if we deem that the processing of your data is no longer necessary, we will, if possible, securely delete or destroy your data, unless the retention is required by law, in which case we will inform you and keep the data blocked.
5. Safety and security
About security and protection, we inform you that your data will be treated with the technical means, the level of security and the degree of protection legally required to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorizedaccess and theft of the data provided by the User through the Website, and that they will be treated with due confidentiality and duty of secrecy.
6. Exercise of rights and consultations
Finally, you are informed that you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation/deletion, opposition, limitation and portability, under the terms indicated in the data protection regulations, by contacting BIMEO, either by mail C. de Josep Argemí, 59, 08950 Esplugues de Llobregat (Barcelona) T: (+34) 93 118 58 31 email@example.com and that in the event that you have suffered any type of interference in the exercise of your rights, you have the option of lodging a complaint with the competent authority, the Data Protection Agency.